Design / build company specialized in the production of high-end window displays for international fashion brands, seeks to hire experienced woodworkers / fabricators, to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. If you would like to work on interesting and challenging projects, are a team player, but also able to work independently, and have a passion for producing work of the highest quality, we would love to hear from you!
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years professional building experience in a fast-paced production environment (custom fabrication, set, prop building, theater design & carpentry) .
- Ability to read blueprints, construction drawings, spreadsheets and checklists .
- Passion for high quality work + ability to work quickly, with tight deadlines .
- Highly organized, with attention to detail .
- Strong knowledge of all shop machinery, handheld and power tools, and construction processes .
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written .
- Ability to handle strenuous physical work when required .
- Familiarity with CNC machinery a plus .
- Works well with others in a culturally diverse team environment
Full Time Position. Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Flexible schedule that allows for occasional overtime, weekends and overnight install shifts . Great benefits. Creative, friendly workplace. Equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your resumé, cover letter and references explaining your qualifications and interest in the position, with the subject line: EXPERIENCED WOODWORKER / FABRICATOR. Kindly include your salary expectations to email@example.com