Atta Inc, is a high-end custom fabrication studio that makes large and small-scale objects in a variety of materials. We also specialize in custom resin furniture and surfaces (bar tops, counter tops, tables, sinks etc).
- Template jig construction
- Mold making and mold prep for resin casting
- Demolding cast objects
- Building crates for finished objects ·
- Installation of finished objects
- Finishing / polishing resin objects
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Applicant should be able to lift 60lbs
- feel comfortable working in a fast-paced studio environment
- be able to read plans and be extremely detail-oriented
- Three years experience working in a professional shop/studio or similar setting required.
This position is Full Time Temporary with the potential to lead to a permanent position. We are a small studio, so we're looking for someone who works well with others and will contribute to the positive work environment in our shop. He/she should also be professional and someone we can feel confident sending out to client's homes and businesses.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resume and portfolio of work to email@example.com .
Application Deadline: October 11, 2016