We are a growing design-oriented custom millwork and fabrication studio. We work on high-end residential projects and a variety of commercial projects as well as some fast turnaround production and pop-up work. Jobs have a wide range of scope and complexity.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- An advanced amount of experience in a woodshop or fabrication studio. 3+ years
- Have ability to take instruction and work within a team setting as well as able to work solo in completing tasks.
- A self-starting problem solver who can discern patterns, asks the right questions and seek solutions.
- Must be an articulate, tactful and effective communicator.
- Have the ability to balance efficiency with quality according to specific project requirements.
- Experience with millwork, cabinetry and finishing are a must!
- You must be able to read shop drawings, execute cut lists and follow a sequence of steps.
- Proficiency on the tablesaw is a must.
- Experience with multiple materials is a plus. E
- xperience with cad/rhino/sketchup is an advantage that can be put to use.
Position is freelance, booked on a job by job basis, work is available immediately. $20 to $30/hr
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested? Please send a little info about yourself along with your Resume / CV / portfolio of work. List any skills that may pertain to fabrication of any kind to the attached link.