Blanca Monrós Gómez Fine Jewelry is seeking a Production Assistant / Coordinator in their Brooklyn design studio. This is the perfect opportunity for someone interested in learning all aspects of the fine jewelry trade in an intimate design studio environment. Candidate must be detail oriented, responsible, reliable, and possess strong oral / written communication skills. Some jewelry making skills are a must:
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Sawing Chain
- Hammer texturing work
- Jewelry polishing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, specifically Photoshop and InDesign
OB RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Jewelry fabrication
- Overseeing of production
- Project management of orders
- Ordering raw materials and supplies
- Maintenance of recipe book
- The ability to multitask under pressure and deadlines, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and flexibility are also required.
Full Time Position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send CV and a brief sample / portfolio of your work to email@example.com. Please include Production Assistant in the subject field. This position is full-time. Please, no calls.