We are a growing design-oriented custom millwork and fabrication studio. We work on high-end residential projects and a variety of commercial projects as well as some fast turnaround production and pop-up work. Jobs have a wide range of scope and complexity.
Freelance Position. Booked on a job by job basis, work is available immediately. $15-$30/hr
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- An intermediate to advanced amount of experience in a woodshop or fabrication studio. 2+ years
- ability to take instruction and work within a team setting as well as able to work solo in completing tasks
- self-starting problem solver who can discern patterns, asks the right questions and seek solutions
- Must be an articulate, tactful and effective communicator
- Have the ability to balance efficiency with quality according to specific project requirements
- Experience with millwork, cabinetry and finishing are +++.
- You must be able to read shop drawings, execute cut lists and follow a sequence of steps.
- Proficiency on the tablesaw is a must
- Experience with multiple materials is a plus
- Experience with cad/rhino/sketchup is an advantage that can be put to use.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested? Please send a little info about yourself along with your Resume / CV / portfolio of work. List any skills that may pertain to fabrication of any kind to the attached link.