Emerging artist preparing for first solo museum shows is looking for hard working, happy, and flexible people to collaborate with, for the following 3 positions:
1) Detail orientated Print Maker with digital printing experience (to run a UV printer)
2) Swiss Army Knife - someone with great all around skills to help fabricate, stretch linen, paint, prepare surfaces, and do production in a hands-on studio
3) Studio manager that can help manage the studio, AND be involved with either of the above jobs.
- Crating/Handling materials and work
- Video editing/3D video work
We need great people for long term collaboration in a dynamic and changing studio environment with a lot of exciting events on the horizon.
These positions are part-time and/or full-time (we're flexible). Compensation based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your CV with a cover letter to be considered for the position to attached link. Compensation is competitive and based on past experience. References will be required for final applicants.