We are a new company opening a 7,000 sq/ft space in Long Island City close to the 7 and G trains. At the moment we are beginning our build out, but will be in full production sometime in October. At that time, we will be looking for a full time finisher, CNC operator, and floor foreman.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience in fast paced production shops
- Basic woodworking experience (table saw, miter saw, brad nailers, etc.)
- Ability to comprehend shop drawings
- Knowledge of various paints and finishing techniques
- Management experience within a woodshop or installation setting
- Experience running a CNC router, Rhino, RhinoCAM
- HVLP and airless paint spraying
$20-$30/hr. Ideally people we hire now can help with general construction and then transition to shop positions. Pay is based on experience and skill level. There will be some full time positions open immediately and other part-time/over-hire work as well.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a resume, cover letter, and any images of work you have done in the past to email@example.com