The studio is seeking a project-based freelancer to work with the artist and studio.
- Assisting with fabrication of an immersive site specific work.
- This is the focus of the position, dealing mostly with casting and assembly.
- Communication with contractors, providers, and galleries
- Execute research, errands, as well as on site installation assistance
- Assist with keeping the studio clean and organized
Important: This is NOT an office position. This position requires hands-on tasks and the willingness to work in a variety of materials. It is a great opportunity for those who would like to learn plaster casting and mold-making techniques.
Full Time Freelance Postion. Operates from 10 am to 6 pm Monday – Friday. Candidates are expected to commit to a two (2) month project beginning immediately. The position is compensated hourly and dependant on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email CV and cover letter outlining skills to email@example.com. If you have images of work to show please also send them. Please put FREELANCE in the subject line. NO phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, thank you.