Fodera Guitars has an immediate opening for a seasoned Luthier with at least 10 years experience. The right person will be a team player who is hardworking, selfless, humble, a perfectionist, deadline-oriented and has outstanding hand skills. If this is you, please send us a resume and cover letter to be considered for a special opportunity to work alongside a master luthier and be a part of our talented, energetic team.
DESIRES SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- at least 10 years experience being a luthier (guitars, bass guitars, violins, other wood stringed instruments)
- extensive knowledge of hardwoods and machinery
- knowledge of stringed instrument history and strong problem solving skillS
- organized, detail-oriented and able to turn out consistently excellent work, meet deadlines and communicate clearly.
- all aspects of electric bass and electric guitar building
- Primary tasks will be gluing, carving, fretboard processing, instrument sanding, inlay fabrication and installation and other duties as required by a custom stringed-instrument builder.
In short, we are looking to hire someone who wants to learn, work hard, help us grow, develop our Company and stay with us for a really, really long time. We offer a competitive salary along with medical and retirement benefits.
Full Time Position. Competitive salary along with medical and retirement benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a current resume and salary history to email@example.com along with the linked completed assessment. If you do not complete the assessment, you will not be considered for this position.