DESIRED SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 7 yrs experience in set, display, event, prop, &/or art production in fast paced fabrication shops.
- Extensive knowledge of typical & atypical building practices, techniques, tools & hardware.
- Comprehensive command & experience working with a wide array of materials including but not limited to wood, metal, acrylics, foam and fabrics.
- Ability to read and work from shop drawings.
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle custom projects with quick turn arounds while maintaining the highest levels of quality.
- Competent at prioritizing and working independently.
- Must be able to perform successfully within a team environment.
- Coordinate with in-house production and design teams.
- Delegate and manage fabrication / installation teams as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment.
- Assist with Shop workflow as needed.
- Good understanding and experience in sanding and prep procedures.
- Experience in packing and wrapping of finished projects.
- Courteous and professional behavior at all times and with all team members.
- Flexibility in work schedule that allows for occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Part Time Free lance position. Pay to be decided on experience. Qualified candidates only. Opportunities for growth.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send Resume, Cover Letter, and Refrences along with wage requirement to Blane at firstname.lastname@example.org . No calls please.